About Me

My photo
There are moments in time where our eyes are not used for sight, but to tell a story. Eyes can tell so much about a person: their journeys, heartaches, successes and thoughts within. From these instances, beautiful art is born. I have been an artist since I could hold a crayon. I really enjoy creating amazing pieces of art for people and seeing their smiling faces. I am able to create just about anything! I hope you enjoy my website and art. I create custom paintings and murals of all kinds. Feel free to contact me at eyecanseearts@gmail.com. I can't wait to create for you!

Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

Striking Ridge

"Striking Ridge"
24" x 30"
Acrylic on Hand Made Maple Wood Canvas

I just love to paint on wood! This piece was a free for all for me and it sold within minutes of finishing it. I couldn't be more grateful! Thank you, Belinda!

No comments:

Post a Comment