About Me

My photo
There are moments in time where our eyes are not used for sight, but to tell a story. Eyes can tell so much about a person: their journeys, heartaches, successes and thoughts within. From these instances, beautiful art is born. I have been an artist since I could hold a crayon. I really enjoy creating amazing pieces of art for people and seeing their smiling faces. I am able to create just about anything! I hope you enjoy my website and art. I create custom paintings and murals of all kinds. Feel free to contact me at eyecanseearts@gmail.com. I can't wait to create for you!

Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Redheaded Tribute





Lucille Ball
16" x 20"
Acrylic 
This painting is held near and dear to my heart because Lucille Ball has been my idol ever since I was 8 years old. Watching "I Love Lucy" on Nick at Nite was my nightly ritual before bed. Throughout my teen years, I began collecting "I Love Lucy" memorabilia. I own every episode of "I Love Lucy" and "The Lucy Show" among other collectibles. On August 6, 2011 Lucille Ball would have been 100 years old and this is my tribute to the beautiful redhead herself. Lucy, may your quirky humor live on forever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment