About Me

My photo
There are moments in time where our eyes are not used for sight, but to tell a story. Eyes can tell so much about a person: their journeys, heartaches, successes and thoughts within. From these instances, beautiful art is born. I have been an artist since I could hold a crayon. I really enjoy creating amazing pieces of art for people and seeing their smiling faces. I am able to create just about anything! I hope you enjoy my website and art. I create custom paintings and murals of all kinds. Feel free to contact me at eyecanseearts@gmail.com. I can't wait to create for you!

Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Empowering Beauty

Empowering Beauty
24" x 30"
Acrylic on canvas

This 24" x 30" empowering beauty will be hanging at the Natural Beginnings Birth Center in Statesville where Raina was born almost two years ago. As women, we need to embrace our ability to birth babies naturally. We are stronger than we think we are and can accomplish anything that we set ourselves up to accomplish. Giving birth to a small life is beautiful, peaceful, enduring, strenuous, trying and most importantly EMPOWERING. I am so proud to have had the opportunity to give birth at Natural Beginnings. The staff is always smiling and always has open arms to help you, support you and encourage you. The midwives are exceptional women whose life's work is to empower women to birth outside of our current societal norm. They genuinely care for our well being as expectant mothers and have dedicated their lives to bringing new lives into this world. Thank you, ladies, for all that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment